|Screen Shots||Key Bindings||Todo List|
pvconv.tcl is a simple app for converting the format of images. It is not a batch image processor.
The Main Window.
The first thing you probably want to do is load an image into pvconv.tcl.
Next you will want to save out a converted version of the file.
- Click the open button and a file open dialog will apear.
- Select the file you want to convert. pvconv.tcl will load the selected file (if it can read that particular format) and display it in the main window.
- Select the image type you want to convert to from the option menu next to the "save type" label.
- If you would like to save the file out under its original rootname (with the extension that you have chosen) just click "save".
- If you would like to change the output file's name completely, click the "save as" button. That's it.
Command Line Args
pvconv.tcl currently accepts no command line arguments.
<Double-Escape> Exit <Control-o> Open a file <Control-s> Save the converted file <Control-S> Save the converted file under a new name